The main aim of this conference is to bring together anthropologists, historians, sociologists, psychologists, and physicians from all over the Europe and other countries and to attract original papers on topics including, but not limited to the following areas:
1. Humanistic Perspectives on Dying and Death (integrating in an interdisciplinary manner history, anthropology, art, philosophy, music, sociology);
2. New ritualisations of death in the 21st century;
3. Bereavement in post-modern society; End of life and palliative care;
4. Suicide, euthanasia and the law;
6. Bodily disposal: burial/ cremation;
7. Religion and the meaning of death.
Authors should submit an abstract before July the First, 2014 at the following addresses: email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
More details here.